ABOUT ME PROBABLY

About me probably

1 still hold onto a small, childish hope that there's someone out there in this crazy, wild world so completely, utterly meant for me even the stars will sigh, at last in relief at our meeting. And if you're going to fall in love with me, here are some of the things you should know beforehand I cry often. Whether it's during a movie, a sad song on the radio, or a regular Sunday morning. I'll cry even when I speak of things that have hurt me, even if they no longer hurt anymore. I am afraid of being left and I'm afraid of not being good enough. You can tell me you love me countless times, but I will still be afraid of you leaving me.

Don't blame yourself. I have to expect the worst because I always get the worse.

And if I'm going to fall in love with you, I will love each crack in your skin and every freckle of light in your eyes. I will fall in love with the way your mouth curves when you say my name. I will never give up on you and I will love you with my entire heart if one day you decide to leave, I will still think highly of you. I will still remember the kind-hearted person you are. 

Comments

Popular Posts