SEPARATION

 SEPARATION 

Now I am the voice that got mixed with the noise I am alone in the middle of a crowd.

I am alone

The world keep separating me from myself I talk sometime but don't converse everything is in place except for me.

The little that was there that has vanished in the air don't know why you got angry

Genuinely I don't know where is the fucking way to go out from this loop.

Now I'm so done with everyone so it's better to stay away from everyone, no need to talk to anyone it's better to maintain some sort of distance from everything. Just plug your earphones and walk no need to see at your back what happen just walk na,no need to see at your side what people do or they talk about you it's better to just block or turn on noise cancellation mode and walk straight no need to stop

Comments

Popular Posts